SUNRISE, FL – CHAUVET DJ made it easier for mobile entertainers to set up shows by introducing the compact, battery-powered IRC remote controllable EZ Series of fixtures. Now the company is making it easier than ever for mobile entertainers to win free gear, too, by holding the aptly named “The World’s EZest DJ Contest.”
Entering the contest is – well… Easy! Mobile entertainers simply have to select the specific EZ Series fixture they’d like to win and send it to the company on a form available through the CHAUVET DJ Facebook page by the contest deadline of 11:59 pm Eastern Time on Friday January 16, 2015. A total of six forms will be chosen at random and those entrants will receive their selected EZ Series fixtures. The contest is open to anyone, anywhere. What could be easier?
“The EZ Series has been making life easy for so many DJs,” said Geoff Short, Marketing Manager at CHAUVET DJ. “As a mobile entertainer myself, I know what a drag it can be running a bunch of cables and looking for power outlets during set up. By eliminating the need to do this, our EZ Series fixtures make set up easier, faster and less stressful, so every job is more fun.”
CHAUVET DJ is holding The World’s EZest DJ Contest to celebrate the success of its EZ Series, according to Short. “DJs everywhere have been embracing these products,” he said. “We figured that the best way to celebrate this success is with a contest that is really, really easy to enter. You don’t have to do anything for this contest; there are no questions to answer, no video to make or anything else expected from you.
“All you have to do is select the product you want to win,” continued Short. “Ok, that might be a little challenging, because there are so many great products in the EZ Series, but really nothing could be easier than entering this contest.”
Mobile entertainers can win any of the battery powered IRC remote controllable LED fixtures in the EZ Series, an impressive collection of products that includes:
· EZ Gobo –compact, but powerful gobo projector with a magnetic base that affixes to most metal surfaces for quick set ups.
· EZpin IRC– ideal for spotting wedding cakes, centerpieces and other objects, this compact pin also features a magnetic base.
· EZpar 64 RGBA– powerful wash with 180 RGBA LEDs and a battery that runs 20 hours between charges.
· EZpar 56 – RGB par style effect that also features a battery that runs 20 hours between charges.
· EZMiN Laser FX – variance-free red and green laser effect.
· EZMiN Laser RBX – variance-free red and blue laser effect
· EZrail – RGBA linear wash.
· EZWedge – RGB wash for uplighting and truss warming.
Only contest forms submitted through the CHAUVET DJ Facebook page by the 11:59 pm January 16, 2015 deadline will be eligible to win. For more information and a contest entry form, visit the CHAUVET DJ Facebook page.