Small but mighty, the compact Intimidator Spot 110 is a lightweight LED moving head prefect for modest mobile applications. It features separate color and gobo wheels for creative programming but also easy-to-use sound-activated programs for dynamic light shows to sync to the music. Built-in automated programs are also on board the Intimidator Spot 110 and it’s easy to generate a synchronized show in Master/Slave mode. Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP gear bag.
VIP Rewards Value: 220 Points
Extremely compact and lightweight LED moving head perfect for mobile applications
Separate color and gobo wheels allow for creative programming
Sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
Generate a synchronized show in Master/Slave mode with built-in automated programs
Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP gear bag
- DMX Channels: 6 or 12
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pan and Tilt: 540°/180°
- Colors: 7 + white, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Gobos: 7 + open, continuous scroll at variable speeds
- Light Source: 1 LED (cool white) 10 W, (2.1 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 23 Hz
- Beam Angle: 13°
- Illuminance: 1,561 lux @ 2 m
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 41 W, 0.6 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
38 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 5.0 lb (2.3 kg)
- Size: 7.5 x 5 x 11 in (190 x 127 x 279 mm)
- Approvals: CE
- Optional Controller: IRC-6
- Intimidator Spot 110
Read Our Review
can’t figure out how to program this thing!
Love the intimidator spot 110! I work in a small theatre and we don’t have the space for spot lights/operators. So these lights work perfectly. My only problem is that it has very sharp edges. A simple defuse would fix this. Otherwise great!
Intimidator 355z and Trio
I use a pair of the 355z and Trios. They are great! I use the interchangable rotating gobo to provide a custom gobo for my weddings. I do alot of manual programing for the lights but also take advantage of some of the built in macros. I also use 4 Chauvet pars in My totems. All work great!