Kinta FX combines an LED derby effect, laser and SMD strobe in one compact fixture. These effects can be coordinated to create a variety of exciting looks that feature multicolored derby beams, dynamic strobes and chases plus hundreds of sharp red and green laser beams. Control this versatile fixture easily via DMX, master/slave, optional IRC-6 remote or its digital display. Multiple units can be power linked to save time running cables and extension cords. Fits best in the CHS-30 VIP Gear Bag.
Compact multi-effect with a Kinta, Laser and SMD Strobe
LED Kinta effect projects countless razor sharp multicolor beams
SMD strobes produce eye-catching strobe effects and chases
A red and green laser that casts hundreds of beams
Master/Slave with other Mini Kinta FXs for a coordinated show
Easily control the unit from DMX, Master/Slave, IRC-6 or the digital display
Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
- DMX Channels: 2 or 9
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: (Kinta): 4 LEDs ( 1 Red, 1 Green, 1 Blue, 1 White) 7.5 W (2.4 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(Strobe): 16 SMD LEDs (white) 5 W (1.6 A) 50,000 hours life expectancy
(Laser): 650 nm/100 mW (Red) laser diode, 532 nm/30 mW (Green) laser diode
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Power Linking: 16 units @ 120 V; 31 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 32 W, 0.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
31 W, 0.3 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 3.8 lb (1.7 kg)
- Size: 7.4 x 10.3 x 7.4 in (187 x 261 x 187 mm)
- Optional Controllers: IRC-6
- Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007.
- Kinta FX
- Power cord
- Warranty card
- User Manual
Read Our Review
This light is awsome and vEry compacT! I go on tours,weddings,concerts,and more and this is alwAys with me. I love how fully controlLable it is with the nine chanNel dmX. This light is great with fog and i use the huricane 700 since thas my favorite one and very powerfull. Overall great light!!!
OK light but no where bright enough
its an ok light with pretty good feature but the intensity is no bright enough on any of the 3 lighting features I would have gladly paid more for a brighter light
Hi, can u please tell me what do u mean by – DMX Channels: 2 or 9 ??