Swarm Wash FX is a 4-in-1 LED effect fixture that combines an RGBAW rotating derby, RGB+UV wash, red/green laser, and a ring of white SMD strobes. Create an endless array of looks by individually controlling each effect via DMX and master/slave modes. Other features include automated and sound activated programs and a user-friendly menu structure. Multiple units can be power linked to save time running cables and extension cords. Fits best in the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag.
VIP Rewards Value: 350 Points
4-in-1 LED light that combines an RGBAW rotating derby, RGB+UV wash, red/green laser, and a ring of white SMD strobes
Endless possible looks with individual control of each effect via DMX and Master/Slave modes, or IRC-6
Improved menu structure for ease of use
Red and green laser beams project thousands of beams for maximum coverage
Quick set up with automatic and sound-activated programs
Control clutter and save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
Fits best inside the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
- DMX Channels: 2 or 18
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: (Swarm): 5 LEDs (1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 amber, 1 white) 2 W (650 mA) 50,000 hours life expectancy
(Wash): 8 LEDs (quad-color RGB+UV) 1.5 W (600 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(Strobe) 12 LEDs (white) 1 W (300 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(Laser): 650 nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532 nm/30 mW (green) laser diode
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Power Linking: 15 units @ 120 V; 26 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 40 W, 0.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
38 W, 0.3A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 9.2 lb (4.2 kg)
- Size: 13.1 x 13 x 9.4 in (335 x 332 x 241 mm)
- Approvals: CE, FDA
- Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007.
- Optional controllers: IRC-6
- Swarm Wash FX
- Power cord
- Hanging Bracket w/ mounting hardware
- Warranty card
Read Our Review
Amazing light with a ton of features.
This light can do a lot. very bright and with a little fog all the effects look amazing! The one drawback is that the lasers (and auto programs) do not run in sync in dmx mode. you have to be in auto or sound mode and run a master/slave config for that. I think it also requires you to use d0001 for master/slave operation. i wish they were a little more robust for dmx control.